Mastering these Essential Excel formulas is critical for beginners to become proficient in Data Analysis. Microsoft Excel is considered the industry standard piece of software in data analysis. Microsoft’s spreadsheet program also happens to be one of the most preferred software by Data and Business analysts in data processing, financial modelling, and presentation.
This video guide will provide an overview and list of the most popular Excel functions.
This video covers all Excel Formulas and Functions required in the professional workplace.
Below are the video contents:
- Mathematical Formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE, RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
Once you are comfortable with these formulas, you should start learning some advanced Excel tools such as Goal Seek, Regression in Excel, Data Validation etc.
You can purchase our complete course on Microsoft Excel using this link. If you would like to know more about Excel training or you want to start our full data science training program to launch a career as a data scientist, you can chat with us over WhatsApp